Thursday, October 16, 2008

Good Morning

Welcome to my Blog. This is my first post and I am a little unsure what to say. I have been wanting to do this for a while, but wasn't sure where to start. We are leaving for a cruise on Saturday. It is a Stamp and Cruise with Stamping Bella, Gina K and Papertrey. This is my first themed cruise and I am so excited. I will share photos when I get back. Since this is new to me if you have any ideas what I should do to make this blog interesting please let me know.


Good Day and God Bless

4 comments:

Felicia said...

Welcome Cris to blog land!

Shannon Roberts said...

r new blog looks great!!! I hope you have a great time on the cruise!! I wanted to go soooo bad but time & money did not permit! Can't wait to see the pics!!

Candy said...

Hi Chris,
Lovely picture and words of welcome on your new blog. Telling us about going on the Stamping Cruise was the second thing that grabbed my interest. Oh to be there!!! Have a wonderful time and I can hardly wait to hear all about it!
Candy

Jacqueline Frisbie said...

You have a very nice site, Cris, and I don't think you need to add anything different. Just keep up adding the cards and telling us about what you are doing and sharing your pictures and life happenings with all of us.

Jackie