Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Back Home























We are back home. The cruise was great. Emily, Nicole, and Gina were wonderful. They had the most awesome goody bags for us and some great projects as well. Scor-Pal gave all us cruisers a new Scor-Pal I didn't even know what one was, now i just love it. Oh and stamps whoo hoo did they load us up. If they do another one I plan on going and hopefully alot more ladies can go. Here are some photos of some of my new Sistahs out there. These ladies were great in making me feel as part of the group see i went without a buddy. In the first photo is Irene and Michelle they are from Canada and stamp with Bella once a week. They were a hoot. Thanks girls. These next 2 photos are Bill and Michele how cool for her her husband stamps and Debbie with me. Thanks to you girls and Bill as well. You have to ignore the date one the photos my camera was screwed up.

No comments: